Friday, December 10, 2010

Review: L'oreal Couleur Experte in Almond Rocca Light Brown



I neglected my hair colour for the past few months & it was starting to look scary so I bought this 




L'oreal's Couleur Experte at home colouring kit....it includes a base colour and highlight colour

I got the colour 6.0 Almond Rocca







Shouldn't be a problem right? I have dark brown hair 





Before (LEFT) and After (RIGHT) using the base colour 

 The base colour covered my roots and coloured my hair a uniform deep brown with some red undertones. 



Left: After base colour but before highlights
Middle: After highlights
Right: Side view of highlights


The highlights came out a bit brassy and copper-ish brown.
There was enough base colour formula to cover all my hair - which is considered "long" lengthwise.
However, I felt L'oreal should have included more highlighting formula.

I'm okay with the results but it's not what I was expecting based on the "Colour Results Guide"



Do you colour your hair at home? 
Have you tried this colouring kit before? 
Any plans for this weekend? ;) 




Aside: I'm currently away on vacation and this post was made prior to my trip. I will get back to your comment when I have internet access/am back from vacation :) Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment