Sunday, December 12, 2010

Some Bubbly? Another night @ Spasso


Another night at Spasso nightclub in Bangkok, Thailand...
this was Friday November 12th, 2010

Jasmin and I flew in from Toronto to visit Oi, and Jane flew in from Singapore to visit Oi. 
Oi was the bride to be and these chicks know how to celebrate ;P

Beverage of choice that night


Moet. I looove champagne 






Left to right: Myself, Oi and Jane


Left to right: Jane, Oi and Jasmin 

All four of us girls: Jasmin, Oi, myself & Jane

Because Spasso is also a restaurant, we had some smoked salmon and oysters

Nightclub getting packed with people



Left to right: Jasmin, Oi and myself 






Jasmin 


Jane

Oi 

Our second bottle of champagne soon became........



Our fifth bottle of Moet

We had 6 or 7 bottles of Moet that night along with 1.5-2 bottles of Black Label.....things get a bit interesting after that point LOL 



Priceless
Oh, they'll hate me for posting this one LOL..... Oi & Jasmin in their prime :P

WTF?! Was I THAT drunk someone had to order me some Evian?! LOL











yeaah, that's me feeding Oi 


So when are you gonna show me pictures of you intoxicated so I can get a chuckle too? ;P



Aside: I'm currently away on vacation and this post was made prior to my trip. I will get back to your comment when I have internet access/am back from vacation :) Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment