Friday, December 3, 2010

Spasso Bar - Grand Hyatt in Bangkok


I'm baaack from vacation :) 

I know it didn't seem like I was away with all the scheduled blog posts :P 

So I was in Thailand for 3.5 weeks and went there for Oi's wedding. She invited Jasmin, Jane and myself to be her bridesmaids. Here are some pictures of us all on one of the nights out clubbing.


Left to Right: Myself, Jane, Oi & Jasmin. We're in our hotel room just before leaving. 

We went to Spasso which is an Italian restaurant that turns into a nightclub later in the evening. 
Spasso is located in the lobby of the Grand Hyatt in Bangkok. 


Black Label whiskey all the way....









That's what happens after a few shots LOL 


Okay, one thing I don't understand about ALL the nightclubs I have been to in Asia.....





Why do they ALL have live bands playing in a nightclub?! 
Ugh, it's one thing I really despise about nightclubs in Asia.  
In Canada, our clubs do not have live bands. They just play music through speakers and there's a DJ to mix the songs and take requests....I was not impressed with any of the live bands at the clubs. I was happiest when the bands had to take their short breaks, got off stage and regular club music was being played :) I'm not against live music - I just think venues that play live bands should be separate from nightclubs.


What do you think? Do you like live bands in a nightclub? 


No comments:

Post a Comment