Thursday, January 27, 2011

Review: L'oreal Sublime Slim








The method of application that they say is best







I'm not sure if this product was discontinued or not - I have a difficult time finding it in stores now and the product is neither on the L'oreal Canada or L'oreal USA website.

I believe this product worked better for me than the Nivea Good-Bye Cellulite gel (which I reviewed here)

It's absolutely not a miracle product as there really isn't a cream for getting rid of cellulite 100%, but it did reduce the appearance of it. And when I was searching for this cream at Boots in London England, the sales associate had said this cream worked really well for her also!

The texture of the L'oreal Sublime Slim creams are sticky, which I find common with all other anti-cellulite creams I've tried. I'm okay with that, as I just made sure to give myself 10-15 minutes for the product to sink in before putting clothes on

I'm pretty sure the "daytime" and "nighttime" version of the cream is a marketing ploy on L'oreal's part. For one, the instructions indicate you can either use the "daytime" version twice a day OR use the "daytime" and "nighttime" once a day each. I don't think it would have made much of a difference if I had bought the night version and only used that.  

Also, I really can't tell the difference between the day and night cream - the smell and texture is pretty much the same. I would repurchase this cream if I could still find it in stores, but this time around I would probably just repurchase either the daytime OR nighttime version and apply it twice a day instead of buying one of each.

But in all honesty, I see anti-cellulite creams on the same level as eye creams - my eye cream won't help me much if I consistently don't get enough sleep. 

That being said, I still use anti-cellulite creams and eye creams as a (hopeful) preventative measure ;)


How about you - are you using or taking anything as a hopeful preventative measure? 


No comments:

Post a Comment