Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend: Friday Night Brant House + Sat Night Evgueni's



Friday night was club night at Brant House!

The lovely Margarita (Miss Tootie's World) and her cousin April were able to come out :)
Pre drinks were fun!! Ahhh, we gotta do it again :P

My friend Rob was able to join us along with his friend Val - that was nice since I hadn't seen them both since August I believe :S 

Daniel and Patrick also came out :) Patrick brought along his friend Sarah


Left to right: Val, myself, a random guy, April and Margarita


Left to right: Myself, Margarita and April


I'm wearing my new Co-Lab purse by Christopher Kon purse, which I mentioned Dale bought for me from Town Shoes in my previous post
And my dress is the Metallic Banded Dress from Forever21

Rob and Val


Left to right: Daniel, Patrick and Sarah


Friday night was super fun and I was really happy we all had a blast together ;) 


**********

Saturday Night was low key
Evgueni and I stayed in at his studio and we watched "Dinner for Schmuck's" on iTunes

He's quite the movie critic but he actually liked my movie suggestion (I saw it a couple of months ago)

Have you ever rented a movie through iTunes
It's really convenient!








How was your weekend? 
What were you up to? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment