Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Casual Outfit + Sculpture Studio School Show


I met up with Evgueni for the Sculpture Studio School Show on May 5th

I still keep in touch with Evgueni almost everyday and I'm really blessed that we do since he's such a great guy. He's one of the few closest people in my life. I still confide a lot in him.
Thanks for inviting me out Mister ;) Nice to see you after so long.

Here is one of my casual outfits from earlier this month and a few pictures from the show









Headband: Claire's (headbands are my latest obsession!) 
Denim Jacket: Foxy Jeans from Winners (Montreal is lucky to have flagship store locations)
Top: Guess
Handbag: Guess
Heels: Red patent pumps from Spring Shoes 

Onto the show pictures:


Evgueni, looking great :)

There were many nice art pieces showcased but I only took a few random pictures.
This is a list of the studio members that were showing their work:



The art show is still showcasing until June 1st, so if you're in the area you're welcome to drop in.
The exhibit is open to the public.




Evgueni and I have different taste in art work. Of course, he knows what he's talking about when it comes to sculpture and I don't (Evgueni is a professional sculptor) - but we both love Gloria's works.








Reminds me a bit of music and chemistry class test tubes! Thank goodness Chemistry classes are over and long done with for me!! =)






Evgueni and I like Dean's sense of humour :)







The turn out was great as you can see from the crowds. And do you know who I saw at the show?! Jeanne Beker! Yeah, you know, Jeanne Beker from Fashion Television!!
 I didn't say hi because well, I haven't watched Fashion Television in years and just didn't want to sound stupid not knowing what to say. Evgueni's like, "I think she has a clothing line now" and I'm like, "really? Like high end at Holt's or something" and he's like "yeah I think so" LOL So I felt like since we weren't so knowledgeable about her that I wasn't going to say hi. But next time if I see her there I'll say hi and just keep it simple - let her know I admired her during her Fashion Television show years when I use to watch it :) 

Have you ever ran into someone famous and was too nervous to say hi? Or did you say hi? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment