Friday, May 27, 2011

Comparison Review of Anti Slip Shoe Stickers: Aldo vs Bakers


I've raved about the Aldo Outsole Grips before (review here and here) - they're great not only for high heels but also for flat shoes...basically any shoe with a slippery sole. 

Not all shoe anti slip stickers are made the same as I found out. 
Dale was super kind and bought me a couple of Non Slips from Bakers




The problem is, they do the exact opposite of what they're suppose to! 
I seriously want to know who the  heck designed these?! 

OMG I almost slipped right away after the Bakers Non Slip stickers were put onto a pair of my high heels - they made my high heels soooo slippery to walk on. It was ridiculous! I had to immediately remove the non slip stickers and throw them in the garbage. Such a waste & I almost killed hurt myself!!! LOL



I'm not sure how much this will help you, but this is a close up of the very reliable Aldo Outsole Grips vs the awful Bakers Non Slips

Unless you want to turn your shoes into skates, I highly suggest avoiding the Bakers Non Slips.   


No comments:

Post a Comment