I go through phases where I think about getting a fringe
So for fun, I went to a website called Taaz Virtual Makeover where you can alter your hairstyle on a photograph of yourself for free
I tried on various styles of bangs they had and it's pretty neat!
I got a laugh out of some of the photos so I thought I would share it with you ;)
Here is the original picture of myself (not photoshopped) that I used on the website:
Now, here are all the photoshopped pictures of me with various fringes added on
For the blunt thick fringe that I use to have growing up as a young child, I chose the Lady Gaga fringe
(not so cute of a fringe now that I'm 20 years older? :P)
The blunt cut with less thickness looks a whole lot better like this Michelle Monaghan one
I quite like the Shauna Sand side swept fringe with a bit of curl throughout the rest of the hair
Although the long side swept fringe wins me over, I have to keep in mind what appears to be either a receding hairline or huge forehead. I mean look at this Rachel Specter look! My hairline looks receding here LOL
Dale said he liked the Jennifer Esposito one the most
(I disagree. Maybe a lot of me not liking this look is the crimped hair - a style I can't pull off well)
This Brittany Robertson fringe on me makes me laugh!
(oh and I somehow screwed up the bottom layers of the photoshopped hair haha)
Sooo....did you get a laugh? :)
Do you like any of them??
No comments:
Post a Comment