I hope my fellow Canadians enjoyed their Victoria Day Long Weekend :)
My weekend was great! I went clubbing with friends to start it off (see previous post) and the rest of my weekend was well spent with family
Soooo, as requested I have been making efforts to take outfit pictures more often.
Thank you for all your suggestions on what you'd like to see on my blog - you can let me know anytime.
This was the outfit I wore on Saturday when I visited my parents and met my older sister Carol's boyfriend for the first time.
My outfit consisted of this Elle headband
As I had previously mentioned, I'm a bit obsessed with headbands at the moment
Hands down, out of my slowly expanding collection of headbands this Elle headband is the best one so far in terms of quality. It is very comfortable. The black fabric elastic behind the headband stretches to fit and it does not have a metal part which can snag hair among other annoying things - it resembles the Goody Ouchless Gentle Elastics.
I love how the headband is flexible and not a hard plastic - it makes it more comfortable. One of the lovely Claire's headbands that Dale bought me had snapped after wearing it a few times because it's made of hard (cheap) plastic and it's easy to break believe it or not :( I would find it hard pressed to snap this Elle flexible headband - so it would be also the ideal type of headband to throw into your luggage or handbag for example. I have to be weary of cheap hard plastic headbands now because of that.
I wish I could get buy more Elle headbands - but unfortunately they are not easy to come by! Sheesh even ebay doesn't even seem to have any :S Plus I don't think Elle designed much variety at all in this style of headband. I bought this particular headband at a Pharma Plus location.
These are a few dresses that Dale bought for me at Sirens
(in my outfit picture I'm wearing the floral print tube dress on the far right)
I love Sirens - sometimes they have really nice stuff and it's affordable too. Sirens should reopen a downtown Toronto store just for me!! (just kidding) They use to have one at Eaton Centre which closed down a long time ago
Dale bought me these Guess Bertina2 High Heel Sandals during our New York City trip ;)
I really love the natural brown leather and the detailing down the front of the heels. They fit really nicely and go along well with the Michael Kors handbag that I wore (you can see close up pictures of my handbag here) - thank you for everything Dale!
*****
Then on Sunday I spent some time with Mom & Dad - we did some painting
Haha I thought it was so cute that my Mom wore one of my Dad's extra work shirts while painting.
I haven't seen my Mom wear one of my Dad's shirts before so I took a picture! My Mom joked she's gonna kill me for taking her picture LOL Ohhhh if only she knew I'm posting it on blogger :P
I saw my older sister Carol briefly on Sunday and she had bought me something from a Sanrio store
I think she got it during her recent trip to Vegas? It was very thoughtful of her as she knows I luv Hello Kitty :) Mmmm and I have not tried Cola Flavour gum before - I also haven't had peach flavoured gum in some time. Thanks Carol!
*****
Let me know what's new with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment