Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A new favourite lash: Mei Linda #M-33



One of my favourite false eyelashes is a brand called Mei Linda, style # M-33
(these were the lashes I'm wearing in my last post about PNC Park in Pittsburgh)











The quality is fantastic, the band is flexible - not too thin or thick & it's a very flattering style

But the problem is that I bought these during my trip in Thailand and I only managed to get three pairs since the store I bought them at did not have more in stock.
There is no company website nor can I find them sold on ebay

So this post is really for those who love this style of glam lashes that live in South East Asia :)
I bought them at a store along the street only a few minutes walk from the Amari Watergate Bangkok hotel we stayed at - just turn right when you walk out of the hotel and stay on the same side street as the hotel




So you know what's on my shipping list the next time I visit that part of the world! 

In the meantime I'm sure I could find a similar pair of lashes in terms of style and quality - I will be on the lookout. If you have a suggestion please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment