Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Review: Kiss Catwalk Nails from New York Fashion Shows



Okay so there is one thing from my New York trip that I am missing




Dale picked these up for me when we both went into a Duane Reade pharmacy in NYC - it seemed like there was a Duane Reade on nearly every block in Manhattan!

I wore these Kiss Catwalk nails after I removed those ugly horrible Revlon Fake nails (review here).
I'm really in love with these and I wore them during our Pittsburgh trip after NYC :)

The quality is just as great as any other Kiss branded fake nails and these look fabulous!

The only problem is that I think these are only sold in NYC :(
Dale & I tried looking for these at a few pharmacies in Pittsburgh to stock up but we could not find them. And from looking at the picture I took, I think these are limited edition nails from the New York Fashion week.
So if you live in NYC and are looking around for nice fake nails, check out Duane Reade for these.
I highly recommend them


No comments:

Post a Comment