Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Review: Revlon Fake Nails





These fake nails are by Revlon and they are horrible. 
They are by far the worst fake nails I've ever had. 

By the end of the 1st day, one of them got a huge chip in it....and it progressively got worse.
This is what it looked like on the second day - second day!!!




I wasn't doing any unusual activity....no crazy typing on my laptop nor extensive cleaning.
I also glued on these Revlon nails using my favourite nail glue: Nailene glue (I reviewed it here)
and out of all the various fake nails I've worn over the years, I don't ever recall having a fake nail chip on me. 
You should have seen how bad this manicure looked on the fourth day when I had to remove them - they looked embarrassingly horrendous with so many chips and colour having come off.

So I will absolutely not be repurchasing Revlon branded fake nails

The fake nail brands I love which are great quality, offer more variety, do not chip on me and are more affordable than Revlon are Broadway (which I have done a tutorial on here) and Kiss


What's your take on fake nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment