It was so nice to spend Mother's Day yesterday with my parents :)
I ended up getting my Mom some hair and face care products, but it's really the time I spend with my parents that mean the most. That was the highlight of my weekend.
The weather was beautiful - warm & sunny. It really feels like Spring is here. And it was so nice to head to the suburbs, smell some fresh air, see all the greenery and flowers starting to bloom.
Speaking of flowers, Dale was so sweet to have my weekend off to a lovely start. He sent both my Mom and I flower arrangements! Awww....this was the beautiful flower arrangement he sent on Friday for me:
They're so gorgeous and the scent of them fills up the room. I can't wait for some of them to bloom!
And this was the arrangement Dale surprised my Mom with for Mother's Day.
The orchids he sent are so classy and elegant.
He is really so kind and thoughtful to think of my Mom and send them!
Dale's such a sweetheart 
***
Various tulips on my parents front yard were also starting to bloom open with the warm weather so I took a few pictures of them too.
Look at the leaves on this tulip - aren't they quite unique?!
I love this shade of yellow
How was your weekend?
Look at the leaves on this tulip - aren't they quite unique?!
I love this shade of yellow
How was your weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment