Friday, August 21, 2009

FOTD / OOTD Friday night

It's Fridaaaay! I'm just waiting for a few friends right now and decided to make a quick post. Here's a couple of face shots and I'm wearing the dress I got from Urban Behaviour earlier in the week:
No Flash:


With a flash:

Eyes:
MAC's Fresco Rose Paint Pot as a base on my lid and a bit below my lower lash line
MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot as a base under my brows
Urban Decay Last Call eye shadow (a favourite of mine!) on the lid
MAC's Samoa Silk eye shadow (just in the crease)
MAC's Phloof eye shadow (under brows as a highlight)
MAC's blitz and glitz fluidline (upper and lower lashline)
Urban Decay's Zero eye shadow to seal in the fluidline
MAC's Prep + Prime lash base
L'Oreal's Voluminous mascara
MAC's #3 lashes


Face:
Revlon's Colourstay foundation in Natural Beige
MAC's MSF Natural in Medium
MAC's Golden Bronzer (all over my face)
MAC's Fleur Power blush (it's really pigmented so use a light hand at first!)


Lips:
MAC's Myth lipstick

Gosh I can't take pictures of myself looking in the mirror, but you get the point!






:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment