Monday, August 10, 2009

My Boyfriend's Birthday :)

Sunday (August 9th) was my boyfriend's birthday. His name is Evgueni and I love him dearly.

Here's a cute picture of him with my beloved pet guinea pig. Isn't that such a cute picture?!



We spent a quiet evening in together, which is what he always prefers. I've been with my boyfriend for nearly two years this coming September. He holds a very special place in my heart and I thought I would share a couple of pictures.

Here is the cheesecake I got for him. Of course I did it up with candles but I'm going to keep you guessing about his age so I'm not posting the picture with all the candles on it :)




Gosh, this cake was like edible heaven by the way! There was caramel on the top and in the centre of the cheesecake. On top of the cake is brownies and fudge......soooo good. It was so rich that after one slice, you feel so full and satisfied. I like cakes like that - where you eat a reasonable sized slice and because it's rich, it's fufilling.

And here's my babe eating his cake. lol.



Happy Birthday Mister! :) Love you always...xxxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment