Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FOTD

I have to pick up a couple of things at the grocery store now....my guinea pig is bugging me for green veggies and is fed up of his carrots! So this is the look I came up with (without/with flash):

Eyes:
MAC Rubenesque paint pot (all over lid as a base)
Lorac Glam Rocks in Metallic Copper (all over lid)
MAC Print (on outer 1/3 of eye lids applied with a light hand)
MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline (top, bottom lashes)
UD Zero deluxe eye shadow (to seal the fluidline)
MAC Prep + Prime lash
L'Oreal Voluminous Waterproof mascara in Carbon black (I personally don't think it's any blacker than the regular black L'Oreal Voluminous)
Face:
Revlon Colourstay foundation in 220 Natural Beige
MAC Blot Powder in Medium
MAC Golden bronzing powder
MAC Hello Kitty Fun & Games blush -I'm gonna miss this blush when I'm out :(
Lips:
MAC Colour Crafted lipstick (I really like the colour but no so much the texture)
MAC Underage tinted lipglass (a favourite)

Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday =) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment