Friday, September 11, 2009

MAC Dance All Night Nail Polish

I ended up picking up MAC's Dance All Night nail polish from their Nail Trend Collection (Beyond Jealous and Cool Reserve look like nice colours too). I also have the MAC Dry Martini nail polish but wasn't impressed about how dark it turned out to be - unless you're in a brightly lit area, you can't really see the olive green in Dry Martini much...it's like a typical dark nail polish colour to me.

Dance All Night is a crimson red colour which reminds me of Fall....you can easily find a colour like this in any drugstore brand but I currently don't have one in this particular shade of red. This is how it turned out:



In sunlight:


In artificial bathroom lighting:


Did you pick up any nice polishes for Fall lately? Do you have a favourite nail polish colour at the moment?
=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment