Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Over the knee boots :)

Over the knee boots seem to be in bigger fashion this fall/winter season than in the past -at least to me...but then again I'm often out of the fashion loop :\

I do have quite a number of knee high boots but I did not have a pair that went over the knee.

My dream over the knee boot was the Stuart Weitzman boot at Browns for $868 CDN .


Oh yes, lovely but over my budget :(

Then I remembered these Funke Guess boots that were selling at the stores last year. They retailed $350 CDN and I remember staring at them at the store because I really liked them. BUT I waiting a couple of weeks to decide if I wanted to really get them because after tax it would be nearly $400 CDN.


And then they sold out of my size before I could get to them!

But, good news. I found the Guess Funke Boot on ebay for like $220 CDN and I ordered them early last month from ebay. It's the first pair (and probably the last pair) of shoes I'll get from ebay because well, I don't want to take a chance that the shoe won't fit but I know my size for Guess shoes:

Yep the box took a bit of a beating in the mail.
Of course my picture of the boot isn't quite as nice as the picture from Amazon up above:
It has buckle detailing at the top:
And they're so comfortable! The sole is rubber material so it's pretty much non-slip which is awesome. There's a zipper on each shoe in the inner calf area as well.
And this is how it looks on me:


Do you have any over the knee boots? Which one (s)? Or are you eyeing any at the store?
I hope your week is going well =)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment