Monday, December 21, 2009

A couple of gifts + more partying at Branthouse ;)

December is quite the busy month isn't it? How's is your December coming along?

Last week, I turned a quarter of a century old and got a few gifts from family and friends. I went out on Saturday to my favourite nightclub, Branthouse and wore a couple of the new gifts I got.

My girlfriend Jasmin bought me this really really pretty bracelet for my birthday. I absolutely love it :)



And she also bought me the matching earrings which are just as beautiful. I couldn't wait to wear them as soon as I got them! She's so good at picking out gifts - the bracelet and earrings are totally my style.



These are one of two pairs of shoes that my older sister had gifted to me. I love it -sequins and colour!


And this is me getting ready to head out to the nightclub. I didn't realize I was still listening to music on my iPod while I took this picture until after the fact.

And this is a slightly better close up of my eye makeup which included:
MAC #3 lashes
MAC Nocturnelle eye shadow (another new favourite eye shadow!)
MAC Knight Devine eye shadow and
MAC Blitz and Glitz Fluidline

This was my outfit to the club
Dress: Urban Behaviour
Shoes: Spring Shoes (close up picture above in this post)
My girlfriend Jasmin took this picture of us in her bathroom after she got ready herself. She's gorgeous and if you're wondering where her dress is from, it's from Marciano ;)


Jasmin and I actually ran into some old acquaintances at Branthouse believe it or not. Here is a picture of Gerry and I. Suzy is to the right of me but she's half cut out of the picture!


Jasmin and I got introduced to the main owner of Branthouse that night :) He was partying it up with (strictly) Asian women! It was nice meeting him ;)
One of the girls partying with the owner wanted to take a picture of us blowing kisses and I always for some reason, look terrible in group shots. I always have my mouth hanging open, I'm looking in the wrong direction, my eyes are shut or I look caught off guard LOL. My bestie Jasmin is on the very far left of the picture and I'm second to the right of the picture. I totally forgot the names of the two other girls in this picture... I'm terrible with names :\


Did you do anything fun this weekend or at least catch up on some well deserved rest? ;)
As well, I wanted to wish you a safe and very joyous Holiday season =) Best wishes xox
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment