Sunday, December 13, 2009

MAC Heritage Rouge Pigment and some pics at Branthouse

It's so easy to neglect your blog and forget about it, isn't it?
It took me a week to pretty much catch up on my rest after my trip and get everything organized once again.
On Thursday I went out to my favourite club, Branthouse. My best friend Jasmin came with me (as always) and another friend Patrick joined us.
I was running a bit late (typical). Lazy as always I just patted some MAC Artifact Paint Pot and MAC Heritage Rouge pigment onto my lids.


It was a Thursday night and really really cold. So I dressed casual. I believe I got this dress from Urban Planet. The boots are from Aldo.

My friends Jasmin and Patrick at Branthouse. They're so photogenic ;)

Is that guy laughing at me??!!! Oh well. This is what I look like after 3 shots of tequila and 2 Heinekens. I was on my third Heineken I believe...

This is Patrick being silly and the camera cord came in the way :\

How was your weekend? Did you go out and do anything or stay indoors and take it easy? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment