Monday, February 15, 2010

Picture Tag :)

The lovely Jimin from alittlebitofevrything tagged me. Thank you for thinking of me Jimin!! :)


Here are the rules:


1. Post a picture from your childhood (less than 13 yrs old).
2. Write about the picture.
3. Tag your friends and readers.

Here's my picture :) Guess which of the two is me!





Here is what my Mom wrote on the back of the photo:





In case you can't read my Mom's writing, the picture was taken on December 6 1989. It was my younger sister Jennifer's Birthday.


As my Mom pointed out, we were both 5 years old.

No, Jennifer is not my twin sister.

I was born on December 16th and basically ten days before my first birthday, Jennifer was born. So every year between December 6 and December 15, Jennifer and I are the same age.


In the picture, I am on the left and my younger sister Jennifer is on the right. Did you guess right?!

You probably know what I currently look like (if not, I have a picture of myself in the previous post).

And for reference, Jennifer now looks like this. She is in the middle of the three girls. The two ladies flanking her side are her lab partners I believe.





I'd like to tag everyone who is reading this post that would like to join in :) Don't be shy!!


I would like to specifically tag a few lovely bloggers. I know a few bloggers that I would have liked to tag have already been tagged so here it goes!

Annieo from Viva La annieo

April from Mademoisellerovi
Cathy from Visual Aggression
Crystal from Makeup Before Coffee

Gaby from Gaby's Beauty Blog

Juicygirl from Juicygirl's
Linda from Only x Lindah

MizzDestinee from MizzDestinee
MKL from My Kafkaesque Life
Nicole from IDreamOfMAC

Rai from Glam Morena

Tina_mbc from All the Vanity....


I hope your day is going well!


=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment