Monday, March 29, 2010

Brant House, The Spotted Dick + a pair of Guess shoes

I love to go clubbing :)

On Saturday night Jasmin, Mandy and I went to Brant House nightclub again.

Here's my beautiful friend Mandy (right) and I (left). My purple dress is from Sirens




Mandy again:




My other beautiful friend Jasmin:




On Sunday I met up with Dale since he's flying back out to Calgary this afternoon.

We went to see Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland together.





Both Dale and I really enjoyed the movie!


If you've seen or read Alice in Wonderland, who is your favourite character? I can't decide who's my favourite. Dale likes Chester the cat.


And Dale wanted to buy me a pair of shoes before he flew back out West. Okay, I've been going on and on about the Guess peep toe platform shoe in the style name Hondo for some time now.





They are very comfortable on me and I think they're great with jeans or a dress.





So I asked Dale if I could get that same Guess shoe in a coral colour that I saw at the shoe store Sterling. And he did buy this for me :) For some reason, I have not seen this colour shoe at the Guess Store yet.






















After the movie and shopping, Dale and I went to The Spotted Dick pub to catch the end of a March Madness basketball game

How was your weekend? Did you relax and/or head out for a bit?

It's Easter long weekend this weekend! Do you have a long weekend as well where you are? Any plans?!
I'll be taking a road trip with my parents and older sister to Pennsylvania for shopping at Grove City outlets :)



Check out my sponsored giveaway here if you live in the USA or Canada and would like to win a cool prize. Giveaway closes this Friday!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment