Friday, March 26, 2010

Guess & The Body Shop - gifts from Dale

My friend Dale is in Toronto this week and I got together with him for lunch yesterday at Baton Rouge.

He's a really kind person & likes to take me shopping once in a while. He wanted to take me to Forever21 but I didn't think there was anything there that I wanted so I asked if I could go to Guess because there was this watch I've been eyeing the past month.
And I'm so happy he bought it for me :) Yay!


Dale also bought me these Guess shoes. They are still sold online here



I really love this shoe. I'm obsessed with patent leather peep toe platforms. I have the same Guess shoe (style name Hondo) in a nude colour which I bought back in January and did a post about it here.
The sole is rubber so it makes it slip proof (yay!). And they are very easy to walk in and dance in. They are also comfortable :)

Dale was sweet enough to pick up a couple of my favourites at The Body Shop.


I love their vanilla lotion. It smells so yummy! It's my favourite vanilla scented lotion :)
He also bought me the Hemp Hand Protector which I love.
The sales associate was very helpful and she included a sample of the Hemp Hand Scrub as well as a sample of their Love Etc eau de parfum. It's a very pleasant floral scent.


Dale bought a couple of things for himself and the total came to about $75 CDN. I'm not sure what promo is going on at the moment but I got to chose a full sized Spa Wisdom item for free :) So I chose the Africa Spa Rich Body Balm (which is $25 CDN usually!)
Dale also brought back a couple of things for me from Calgary where he lives. He got me extras of the Absolutely Natural Peppermint foot cream, a bottle of the Absolutely Natural Rose Hips lotion, as well as a luggage tag with my initial on it.



How is your week coming along? Do you have plans for this weekend?


:) Karen
Psst: If you live in Canada or the USA and have a blogger account, check out my giveaway here. There's still one more week to enter :) Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment