Saturday, April 10, 2010

Brant House night club, MAC Blue Brown Pigment + Michael Kors

What's new?

I went to Brant House night club last night.

The only picture I took of myself before running late out the door



I'm wearing only one eye shadow and it's MAC Blue Brown Pigment. Not the easiest pigment for me to work with. When you use a light hand or blend it out it's a reddish brown. But if you pack it on, it has like a green/blue sheen in the dark brown. Maybe you can see what I mean from the pigment jar vs the pigment left on the lid?



I tried to swatch it lighter on the top of my hand (a brown red) vs packing it on the lower part of my hand (to see the blue/green in it).

I was also wearing Ardell 107 falsies (my favourite lash for dark smokey eyes). This pic is for you Cathy ;)


Here's the wonderful company I had last night. My girlfriend Jasmin is in Thailand for the month so Elias (the guy on the far right) is keeping me company :) He's lots of fun and I actually met him at Brant House. The two lovely ladies are Simone and Sally who lived in his condo building.

Me (haha yes, eyes shut), Simone and Sally



I recently purchased two handbags and a watch from Michael Kors.
My older sister Carol bought me my first Michael Kors handbag and I got hooked from there. I feel the brand is classy yet trendy at the same time.
The first handbag is black patent leather





The second handbag is red patent leather






I saw one of the male sales associates at Michael Kors wearing this watch and fell in love with it right away. So of course, I bought the same watch!
This is a men's watch but I love it and like the fact that it's big. The band is matte white and the first three links on either side of the face have Swarovski jewels embedded in them.




The smaller dials are a seconds hand, a 24 hour military hand, and a stop watch. There is also the day of the week






How is your weekend coming along? :)

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment