Friday, April 16, 2010

NOTD: MAC Studded

I really like the MAC Studded nail polish I got a couple of weeks ago from the MAC Riveting Collection.



It's almost like fine glitter embedded in the silver polish but MAC says it's "pearl". Bonus, it dries like a glitter polish which means it dries fast :) And the finish is matte....which is interesting to me. I still added on a top coat to make it shiny - so not so matte in the end!





Left is one coat, right is with two coats













Two coats with Poshe top coat applied









Do you have nail polish on now? If so, which one?





I have dinner plans tonight with Shrek.....opps I mean Gregg.



It must be comedic if you were to watch how Gregg and I converse at times. Wanna know how he invited me out for dinner? This is the complete unedited email he sent to me yesterday





Subject: so proud of you....





Hello Ms. Law,



I have to commend you on your attempts to improve your human interaction skills. Your determination has not gone un-noticed. Pretty soon....you will be able to have more friends for you and Bobo....and these friends will be human.... :)



In the near future, I think I will be able to bring you to a public park and you will be able to "play nice" with the other children....Your getting close kid.....as a reward...I was wondering if you want to go out for dinner on Friday night - maybe to Thai Paradise on Baldwin (downtown - near U of T - St. George). http: //www.thaiparadise.ca/. Let me know.



Gregg







Uh huh, yah!!! I was half laughing my ass off and half wanting to smack him upside the head - oh, I mean, give him a hug of course & thank him ;)



Lets hope the food is not as dinky as the website. I told Gregg the restaurant sounds like a brothel from the name alone. Or is it just me? LOL



I'll try to do an outfit post for tonight if I'm not running late.





Do you have plans for tonight?





Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment