Sunday, April 18, 2010

Friday's FOTD + Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Can you spot Gregg?






Those two pictures were taken at Ultra Nightclub back on October 2nd 2009. I met Gregg last month. The two of us were going through some of my old pictures for laughs.....that's when he discovered that him and his friends are in the background of these two pictures that were taken months before I met him!!! What a coincidence huh?



FOTD for casual dinning at Thai Paradise.

Please avoid that restaurant. The food is horrendous. Go to Salad King instead for Thai food at the same price.



Temperatures were down to freezing (-6C / 20F) later that night so it was jeans for me.









Key products: MAC Rich Life pigment (the only shadow used)

Ardell 107 lashes (close up picture I took of lashes here)







Sparkly Tank Top: Forever21

Jeans: Sirens
Shoes: Spring

Jacket: Guess

Handbag: Michael Kors






Washington Post had come out with the top ten movies of the decade and the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" made #9.


My friend Carl sent me the DVD in the mail a month ago. I watched it Friday night with Gregg






I would not put this movie in my top ten list of movies for the decade. But I liked Jim Carrey's more serious role here - nice change from his typical comedic role.



This was Washington's Post Top Ten Movies of the Decade:


1. Finding Nemo (2003)


2. You Can Count on Me (2000)


3. The Lives of Others (2006)


4. The Hurt Locker (2009)


5. Y Tu Mama Tambien (2001)


6. Pan's Labyrinth (2006)


7. The Edge of Heaven (2007)


8. A Mighty Wind (2003)


9. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)


10. There Will Be Blood (2007)


Have you seen any of these movies? What did you think? Did it make your top ten movie list?

:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment