Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday....MAC Mystery, MAC Brun & great ribs

Sunday: movie + foodies at my boyfriend Evgueni's studio

My favourite place to get a full rack of ribs --> Swiss Chalet (I'm not kidding. I've tried many places)









We watched Sherlock Holmes and I really liked it! Evgueni did not like the movie very much - he actually read the books and felt the books were much better. I on the other hand, have not read any of the books so I wasn't sure what to expect except for a detective movie. Whenever there is a movie based on a novel and I have read the book, I always think the book is better. Always. Is it just me?




MAC Mystery eye shadow (left) and MAC Brun eye shadow (right) with respective swatches just below each shadow pan.
I love both shadows. They're a nice matte charcoal slate colour.


Part of Evgueni's show room. The room holds his sculpture works as well as some of Maryon Kantaroff's works.

A hallway in Evgueni's studio....the three art reliefs are Maryon Kantaroff's. Evgueni and Maryon are really close friends :)

How was your Sunday? How's your week coming along so far? :)
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment