Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another Gift from Dale

Awww, Dale went shopping last weekend and bought me a few things. I had managed to find a great set of tenants for my parent's investment condo two weeks ago and Dale wanted to get me something to congratulate me :)





He went to Tommy Hilfiger and bought me a couple of things. Sadly both items aren't my style so they will definitely be going back to the store.

Yeah, look at this!!!!! LOL




The look on my face when I saw these minty green shorts was probably priceless. Seriously. Gotta love the guy but I'm not sure what he was thinking.
The next top from Tommy reminds me of something my Mom would wear. Okay okay, I would wear it if it was more fitted...but it will be going back to Tommy :\






All joking aside I do appreciate the thought he put into it. My boyfriend actually loves the Tommy outfit...but not enough to convince me to keep it.

The next few things Dale bought from Guess


He got me the "Suzette Mini Skirt". It's super cute. I love small floral print and frills - and this has both!







The first dress from Guess he bought for me is the "Claire Dress". It's not online anymore so maybe it sold out. And unfortunately, Dale bought this dress for me in a size too big so the bra part is not fitting :( So it will have to be exchanged or returned.






A second dress from Guess, the "Salina Dress". This one fits well but I'm not sure if I'll keep it since my boyfriend and my friend Gregg said it look like a maternity dress :\









These Guess pumps have the style name "Carrielin". I can't find this style online at Guess. I LOVE these shoes. They're super comfy. I absolutely adore all the Guess Carrie style of pumps :)






The second pair of shoes he got me are a really comfy pair of red patent leather Jessica Simpson sling backs in the style "Astor". Dale surprised me with these shoes since I hadn't asked for them. I'm not sure why the website says it's a 4.9 inch heel - how are they measuring that?! To me it's only a 2.5-3 inch





Dale is coming to Toronto next week so I'll be able to go to Tommy Hilfiger and Guess to exchange/return a few of the items here.



What's your favourite style of shoe and clothing for Spring/Summer? I love floral prints, frills, skirts, dresses, and pops of bright colour like turquoise and coral :) And I think my favourite shoes are mule sandals, platform peep toes and pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment