Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thursday Night FOTD & Brant House

This was my FOTD on Thursday night.

I went to (surprise surprise!) Brant House nightclub that night.






Key products used on my eyes:
MAC Twinks eye shadow (all over my lids and just above the crease as well)
MAC Heritage Rouge pigment (on top of Twinks, only on the lids)
MAC Passionate eye shadow (transition colour between Twinks and Vanilla pigment)
MAC Vanilla pigment (as a highlight below brows)
Ardell 107 lashes

Lips:
MAC Prive lipstick (LE from the MAC Baroque Bouduoir collection)
Here are some swatches. From left to right: MAC Twinks, MAC Heritage Rouge, MAC Passionate




At Brant, I ran into my friend Elias




And I also ran into Gregg (right) and his friend Justin (left)


Haha...yeah, that me!





Do you like to go clubbing? Have you been to any good night clubs lately?

:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment