Saturday, May 15, 2010

Gift from Jasmin & Friday Night Clubbing

My girlfriend Jasmin went to Thailand for a month back in March-April.

It was so nice of her to think of me - she ended up buying me a handbag



























If you're wondering, yes it is an imitation Gucci bag. I think it's pretty and thoughtful of her. Just won't wear it to Europe because I don't want to end up being charged :(





















I was at Brant House night club on Friday

My FOTD for the evening....





Key eye products:
MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot (a favourite of mine!)
BareMinerals glimmer in Sex Kitten (I'm sad this was discontinued)
MAC Texture eye shadow
MAC Brule eye shadow

Ardell 107 lashes (all time favourite!!)


Lip Products:

MAC Lady Gaga lipstick
MAC Underage lipglass



I went to the club with my gorgeous girlfriend Jasmin. She tanned pretty well in Thailand.






Left to right: Me & Jasmin

































This dude snuck into our picture last minute LOL. I don't know but he remotely reminds me of the Monopoly guy, don't you think?




It's another night out at the club in a few hours for me. And next weekend I'll be in Calgary and Canmore about a 3.5 hour flight out West.

How is your weekend coming along so far? :)



Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment