Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tagged! :)

The lovely Gaby at Gaby's Beauty Blog tagged me for two awards. Yay! Thank you for thinking of me Hun :) I particularly love her thorough review of products so check out her blog.

The first tag is the Stylish Blogger Tag















For this tag, state 5 random facts about yourself and award the tag to 5 others.



1. I was born with two teeth. Yep, it's genetic I think because my Dad was also born with the same two teeth. And no, not like a rabbit - it was my bottom two front teeth :)


2. On my last annual physical in July I was low in Vitamin D (consequences of going out mostly at night!) and Iron. Both are fixed with supplements now.


3. I live a 2-3 minute walk from the hospital emergency where I was born.



4. I've had two strands of grey hair that I know of.


5. Remember that "Telephone" game they play in grade school? Well I would often change up the message a bit to spice it up LOL. Oh and nobody ever expected it was innocent little old me ;)



















For this tag, I have to:

  • Thank the person who gave me the award *Hugs to Gaby!!!*


  • Copy the award and post it on your blog

  • List three things you love about yourself


  • Post a picture you love (eg: a person you adore etc)


  • Tag 5 people

1. My social skills. I'm good at knowing how to get along with most people in different situations. Don't take it the wrong way - I don't "act" all the time. But in certain scenerios of course I cannot be myself - can you imagine if I was my goofy self in a boardroom? Or act all serious and quiet in a club? Surprisingly, a lot of people lack this skill. I realized this mostly after I was out of school.


2. I'm hard working. When money is involved I work hard. Period.




3. My butt. It's big "and round like the moon" as my boyfriend says (uh, lets just hope no craters/cellulite like the moon!!!). Plus, it's the asset my girlfriend Jasmin and several other guys have mentioned even without me even asking.




Here's a picture of my best friend/boyfriend Evgueni with my beloved guinea pig Bobo.



















For these two awards I would like to tag these lovelies:



Angelique at For the Love of Beauty



Caro at MUA



Fifi at Pretty Much Makeup



Julie at Pop Champagne




Marce at The Makeup Express



MKL at My Kafkaesque Life



tina_mbc at All the Vanity



:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment