Monday, May 17, 2010

Saturday - Astoria & Brant House

This was my Saturday.

For lunch my parents, older sister and I went to Astoria Restaurant in Greek Town.





















We love the souvlaki there! When I dine out with my parents we usually have (1) Greek food (2) Chinese food or (3) Fish and Chips. With my friends I usually have (1) steak or (2) Japanese.
Do you have a favourite ethnic food?

This was a picture I took while we were driving home from the restaurant. Lots of overcast.




















Later on Saturday, I went to Jasmin's condo before we went clubbing.

This is her bird, July.....who Jasmin is now convinced is male (not female as she initially thought)











































Dress: Forever21


Shoes: "Whitsey" style platform from Aldo **THE most comfortable platform heels I own.



























These next couple of pictures are for you MKL! :)

We don't know the guy on the left. He asked me if he could be in the picture. I'm like, "sure!"




















Uh, this next picture looks a bit strange like my hand is on her chest LOL. But that's HER hand.











I'm just finishing up some work the past day until I my flight out to Calgary on Friday. Funny, I still have not booked my flight for Friday yet BUT I already booked my return flight from Calgary! I'm usually a bit more organized.....
How is work/school coming along for you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment