Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Danier Bombers

Dale bought me a couple of leather bombers from Danier a couple of months back.


I love leather jackets especially for Spring & Fall.
I know the weather is too hot and humid to think about a leather jacket, but if you live in a place that is similar to Toronto's weather, you'll know that Fall weather can fast approach!

It's funny though...I didn't start wearing leather jackets until about 2-3 years ago because I always felt they aged me and didn't flatter me. I've changed since.








I fell in love with this turquoise suede cropped jacket as soon as I saw it ;)










The second jacket is in white lamb leather. I have exactly the same jacket in a light brown shade










I love the high collar







I got an email update today that Danier is having a huge sale right now - great if you're in/visiting Canada and want a leather jacket :)
Danier still has these two leather bombers at their store...
Do you like leather or suede jackets?
Or do you stick to other materials (denim, cloth, down..etc.)?
All us lovely Canadians have the Civic Holiday Long weekend this weekend :) Yay!
Do you have any plans for this long weekend?
I'll be going to Grove City, Pennsylvania for shopping (again!) with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment