Friday, July 16, 2010

Guess, Aldo, Lacoste stuff

These are some of the things that Dale bought for me in the past month...







































Dale knows I like lace. I like how the t-shirt is all lace and how the lace is tight knit










The "I Love Punk Tank"








The back of the tank is all lace and I really like this tank top. It's probably the most flattering top in this post. The other Guess tops, well, they're not as forgiving (for me)- let me put it that way!








The "Dolman with Lace" top

Are you noticing how Dale picked out tops with lace in them?



The model on the Guess site wears it like a regular top like this....




But I find the neckline very loose even though I have broad shoulders. So I'll be wearing this off shoulder....






The "Topanga Dress"


I was at the store when Dale picked this up for me. It's actually quite a classy dress. More for dinner than say, clubbing if you ask me.




Dale took this picture of me before we went out for drinks in Kansas City...a bit blurry





Guess black heels in the style name "Nasri"












I'm usually not the type that likes strappy cut outs but I really like this pair! And it fits right to size



The "Fan For Life Tee"


The fabric is really soft on this t-shirt.






The "Natalynn Necklace Tee"





I love how this is a bit edge-y. Great with jeans or a jean skirt esp if it has rips in them






These are platform slingbacks that Dale surprised me with from Aldo. The soles have great grip on them so I don't need sticker grips for them.







I have the shoes on here. And in the picture above that where I have the black dress on, I'm also wearing the shoes there. This royal blue dress is from Forever21 which I did a post on previously here.




It's a nice shoe. But not as nice/high or even as comfy as the "Whitsey"

Wanna know something funny? When Dale bought me the Guess and Aldo shoes in this post back when I was in Kansas City with him, I could not fit my foot into either shoes! It wasn't funny at the time - I was so embarassed and almost in tears. I thought I had gained so much weight from Vegas that my feet got fat. That played a bit of a factor but it was really the heat and humidity that swelled me up. I know, gross huh? Later that evening when it cooled down I barely stuffed my foot in the shoe LOL. They fit fine now that I've been back in Toronto for three weeks thank goodness ;) Makes me wonder if I'd fit my clothes/shoes if I moved into a more humid place. Eeek!

And Dale bought me this Lacoste bag from Browns which I liked when we were out together



It's pretty big as you can see. I used it as a carry-on :) I'm happy to say it (1) Fits my laptop

(2) Fits under the airplane seat. I don't like putting my carry on luggage in over head compartments.



So what is new with you? Do you have plans this weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment