Friday, July 30, 2010

I'm in Grove City!

My younger sister Jenn (she's visiting from Edmonton) is in town for a couple of more weeks,
so my family decided to take a nice 5 hour drive down to Grove City, Pennsylvania
for a bit of shopping (again!).

The sunrise was so pretty....the picture didn't do it any justice especially with my shaky hands



On the road....it's about a 5 hour drive from Toronto to Grove City.





The clouds in the sky were so pretty here. The glare from the window takes away from it though :\

When I was a kid, often during a car ride I would stare at the clouds and try to make out things that I could see in the cloud shapes (like animals or objects).

Do you stare at clouds that way sometimes?




Oh yeah, Prime Outlet! Seriously, some friends were asking me about Grove City and what's there. I said, "It's just a discount mall. A big one." They asked if there was anything else other than the mall (okay, it was a guy asking!) and I answered, "Nope! If you turn out of the parking lot it's not Grove City anymore" LOL
Okay, in all seriousness there's like a couple of streets outside of the mall that are technically Grove City- but really, Grove City = Prime Outlet Shopping



Remember that Heinz t-shirt I was wearing a couple of posts ago? Well I got it from this cute looking store....but sadly they have closed down. I guess there weren't many people who found the Heinz gear as fashionable as I did?








I'll share my purchases with you in an upcoming post!
What have you been up to this weekend so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment