Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend at Mom and Dad's

Here's a short re-cap of this past weekend....

I got these gift certificates in the mail on Friday. Dale is so sweet to send me these. He knows I like to watch movies, and that I love the super warm hoodies from Roots...and that yes, I think Swiss Chalet ribs are the best! I know I mentioned the rib thing a few times already ;)



I got this Heinz tee when I was in Grove City over Easter weekend.


I spent the weekend at Mom and Dad's. This is our front yard garden.


Red roses my parents planted this year



Another pretty flower in their garden

Of course, my little monster came with me to Mom and Dad's :)


Grandma spoils him! Bobo loves lettuce. It's his favourite!


I don't know why but he reminds me of a cute teddy bear from behind


My parents have lovebirds. Let me tell you, it's absolutely not all about love. They are super intelligent. They are just as often affectionate with each other as they are in a heated argument with one another. And Hera can get super jealous LOL
These are the parents: Zeus (left) and Hera (right)


One of their offspring. My Mom named him "Yo-yo" LOL


Of course, lots of great home cooked food. But I'll save you from drooling and won't post yummy food pictures ;)
Dad gave me a ride back early Sunday morning because he had to work overtime. This is coming into the city on the highway at 6 am with the sunrise












Tell me something you did this past weekend :)
Do you have any plans this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment