Sunday, July 18, 2010

Vaseline haircare + review: Absolutely Natural Conditioner

Wow I'm guessing the Vaseline 2-in-1 shampoo is common overseas?

This is one of the reasons I like browsing the hair/skincare aisle in Asian supermarkets....because I find products that are not sold at local pharmacies/stores



This one even fights dandruff



And this packaging reminded me very much of Pantene Pro-V's packaging



It's by Unilever! Whereas Pantene is by Procter and Gamble.....



Here is probably another brand you might not have heard of. I mentioned it in my blog before (post is here) since Dale bought this shampoo for me along with other things from this company Absolutely Natural

This is a quick review of the Absolutely Natural Hair conditioner since know there aren't many reviews of this product


It's $12 USD for 12 oz.

You'll have to factor in the cost of shipping if you order online. I haven't seen this brand sold at salons....however, Dale first found this brand of products at a salon in Hawaii




The scent is rather mild of rose hips. But the deciding factor for me is that it's not moisturizing at all. I find basic Pantene Pro-V conditioner which is less than half the cost to be more efficient than this at detangling my hair and providing moisture. I do not recommend this conditioner and I would not repurchase it or ask Dale to repurchase it for me.
What type/brand of conditioner (s) are you using now? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment