Monday, August 9, 2010

Heels from Charlotte Russe

I went to Charlotte Russe last weekend when I was in the States and fell in love with these shoes I saw at the store. They ran out of my size :( But lucky me they ship to Canada.


I ordered these online on Sunday August 1st via and I got them sent through Purolator. It arrived Thursday August 5th. Super fast!








Okay, because they were such a good deal and I love the style of shoe, I got all three different colours









Oh and did I mention Charlotte Russe has an online shoe sale:


buy one get the 2nd pair 50% off?!










Shipping was really reasonable: $18.99 USD via Purolator Air for all three shoes to Canada









I already wore these shoes out this weekend and you can see pictures of me wearing the black pair in my last post here.



A note about sizing: I'm usually a size 6.5 for heels (eg: I'm a 6.5 almost always at Guess). I tried these shoes on when I was in the States last weekend and the size 7 was too big.


The size 6 is perfect. So just letting you know that this style shoe fits a bit big.



The sole is rubber - it has excellent grip!


I was really surprised actually since the shoes are so affordable








So I got all three shoes including shipping for $98.35 USD *shrieks*



Aaaand, you know what? They totally remind me of the Steve Madden Caryssa heels I was sooo close to buying at Town Shoes for $125 CDN a pair. Honestly, I tried the SM Caryssa heels on at the store and they're not any more comfortable than these Charlotte Russe ones. I'm pretty sure they're both the same height heels. They wear identical AND the SM Caryssa heels have a very slippery sole. You will have to invest in those non-slip grip stickers (an extra $5.99 + CDN) if you get the Steve Madden ones. But you do not need those stickers for these Charlotte Russe heels. On top of that, those non-slip grip stickers never replace a built in rubber sole.


A rubbersole is always the best for grip.


Is that a sales pitch or what? LOL




All I inserted into the heels were these back of heel stickers for a bit more comfort....






And I spray all my suede shoes with a protectant. I used Tana Suede and Nubuck Protector.








I'm really happy with my Charlotte Russe shoes and their online shopping!



Thank goodness they didn't screw up my order like Guess did when they sent me two left pairs of shoes (I had to ship them back!!). The first thing I did when I opened my parcel was check to see the sizes were right and I had a proper left and right shoes!


See, I'm still traumatized four months later LOL







What was the last item you bought online?


No comments:

Post a Comment