Sunday, August 8, 2010

Saturday: FOTD, OOTD & Brant House Night Club



Went out with friends last night :)









I've been wearing this necklace almost everyday since I got it last weekend! It's from Charlotte Russe














Blue dress is from Forever21



And new shoes from Charlotte Russe! I bought them online and I LOVE them. My next post will be on the shoes.








Pre-drinks at Elias' place! Thanks Elias :)



There was a number of people that came and left Elias' place...we're actually in the elevator here leaving his condo











Gosh I cannot recall the name of the two blondes on the left :\ Elias is in the grey jacket. I'm not sure who that is on the right...











Queenda in the middle & Rob on the right










Ricky & myself















(left to right) Rob, Val & Queenda



















(left to right): Me, Rob, Val & Queenda















Ah, this is the only picture I had with my girlfriends Jasmin and Mandy and it came out blurry :\

(left to right): Rob, Queenda, Jasmin & Mandy








(left to right): Val, Queenda & myself.
And how is your weekend coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment