Friday, August 20, 2010

Skincare & Nail stuff from my Pennsylvania trip





I've been delaying this post but I picked up all of these skincare and nail items earlier this month when I went to Pennsylvania.






I haven't seen the Johnson's Shea & Cocoa Butter scented baby oil sold up here so I picked one up. I like to use it in a bath or sometimes just apply it to damp skin after my shower.


I have a bit of eczema on my right hand. And because the Aveeno Eczema Care Cream provided me with such good results (I'll be reviewing it soon), I picked up the Baby version of it which seemed to have slightly different ingredients.


And out of curiosity I also picked up the Cetaphil for eczema cream since it's cheaper in the States and Cetaphil has given me amazing results for my skin when I was a teenager.





The two Burt's Bees soaps smelt soooo good I had to get them. And, I'm really loving Aveeno products in general so I picked up their Shower & Bath Oil.





I'll be doing a review shortly on the OPI Nail Envy - it's really working for me already!


Although I have not tried the Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil treatment yet, my younger sister has and she told me yesterday that she doesn't think she will repurchase it since it seems to be used up rather quickly and it's pricey for her































I haven't come across Bag Balm in stores before. Both my sisters heard good things about it so I picked up a tin of this stuff. Reminds me a bit of Vaseline.






These are a few things I also picked up at Sally Beauty Supply: glitter (far left) and nail polishes.


I've already used the gold glitter polish in a recent NOTD and the black polish as a Konad stamping colour for another recent NOTD.







What I thought was neat about the glitter was that it was only $0.99 USD and it was sealed. Wow, why doesn't MAC do that with their glitter or pigments which cost me like $26.55 each after tax!






Have you tried any of these products I got?



Let me know if you want to see any reviews of them once I finish the product :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to open beauty salon. Does anybody have an experience in this business? There are too many options in different salon equipment. Could anybody give me an advise? What store is more reliable to buy Dry heat sterilizer and Nail salon sterilizer. I'm choosing between Advance-Esthetic.Com and Spa&Equipment websites.

    ReplyDelete