Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wow 2007 vs 2010

Wow, my girlfriend Mandy sent me pictures earlier today from back in 2007 and I haven't seen these pictures before.

Holy crap...look how much we've changed - Mandy, Jasmin, Daniel, Patrick and myself.

September 7, 2007

I'm pretty sure we're at Veni Vidi Vici in these photos - it's a nice Italian restaurant.


(above from left to right): Leanda, Gerry, Jasmin and myself

Yikes, look at my eyeshadow...it's frreaking going towards my ear LOL


(above left to right): Leanda, Gerry, Jasmin, myself, Mandy and Patrick


(above left to right): Uh Mandy's friend (not sure of name) and Daniel.

Thursday September 2, 2010

Until I typed out the date I didn't realize the pictures were almost three years apart to date!

We went to Spice Route again this past Thursday. Dani and Branko were there too but I don't have their pictures since it's on their camera and they're in Europe now.

(above left to right): Ben, Mandy, Jasmin, Daniel and Patrick



(above left to right): Myself, Ben, Mandy, Jasmin and Daniel
I think the ladies (Mandy, Jasmin, myself) changed quite a bit - thankfully in my case.
When I sent Evgueni the pictures right away, he was like "Woah! You looked like that when I met you?!" (we met mid September 2007)
Sheesh, can't believe what some (natural shade of) hair colour and fake lashes can do for ya! LOL
Daniel and Patrick still look very much the same to me.
But what's funny is that I think all of us had more tanned skin back in the 2007 pictures.
What do you think? Do you think my friends and myself have changed much with looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment