Friday, October 29, 2010

Back from Vacay :) - Part 1: Thailand Pictures

I'm back from 4 weeks of vacation in Asia. I have so much to share with you! There'll be a ton of posts with vacation pictures.

Here are a few pictures from my first stop in Asia, Bangkok Thailand :) I stayed in Bangkok for five nights.



I love how they trimmed the trees like mushroom shaped :) Super cute.









These old trees are so beautiful, don't you think?










China Town in Bangkok


It doesn't look it, but it's the most dangerous place I have ever had to cross a street/dodge cars at









The Buddha doesn't look very big in the pictures even with me in front of it, but it's huge & spectacular in real life (15 metres high & 46 metres long)




The bottom of Buddha statue's feet



Window panel in the temple



A sign outside the temple doors. Really?! They're not Thai huh?



More pictures to come in following posts :)

Let me know how you've been doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment