Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to my sister & My first 26th Birthday Present



Today is my younger sister's 25th Birthday - Happy Birthday Jenn! :)



My younger sister with her boyfriend Siv in Vegas earlier this year

My younger sister and I are 355 days apart in age....my 26th Birthday is on the 16th of this month :) 

And my first birthday present for this year is from Dale... a 5-day trip to London, England

It'll be my first time in Europe so I'm really excited!! We'll be in London Wed Dec 8th. 


We'll be staying at Le Meridien Piccadilly Hotel

The hotel we're staying at is supposedly a 5-minute walk to London's Icebar
I've heard of the Ice Hotel / Icebar but I have not been to one.
So Dale and I are pretty excited to check it out :) 


Image source 


I'm looking forward to the view of the city on the London Eye


Image source


I wanna see if the food in London is as terrible as Dale & I heard it is LOL

We're thinking of taking a day-trip to Paris and another day trip to possibly York or Stonehenge
all of which are close by London.


Do you have suggestions on what to do in London? 



No comments:

Post a Comment