Sunday, December 5, 2010

That piece of....I mean, updated review of Eyecurl II




Remember this?! 
The Eyecurl II heated lash curler and how I was raving about it less than a month ago? 
I used it no more than 10-15 times and it has already died on me

At first I thought the battery had to be replaced since the red indicator light was soooo faint. 
After replacing the battery, the heat indicator turned from white to red which indicates it's heated and ready for use. Well, it wasn't warm at all. And the red indicator light never turned back white even after removing the battery for hours. 

Maybe I got a bad one off the assembly line? 
Even then, I'm hesitant to order a replacement of the same model. 

Just wanted to let you know


Have you ever had product that you really liked the beginning and then for some reason it totally let you down shortly after?

No comments:

Post a Comment