Sunday, December 5, 2010

Upgrade



My Sony Vaio laptop (VGN-FZ290) gave out on me  :( 

I really miss it despite the ridiculous amount of heat it emitted....I loved the vibrant pink cover which I got so many compliments on from airport security staff. But I also miss it because it was a gift to me three years ago from a friend Emmanuel, whom I am no longer in touch with. 


Anyways, Evgueni convinced me to try out an Apple notebook 
He's part of what I call an Apple cult following - someone who shudders at the word "Windows" and is willing to line up hours for a new Apple product

So this is my new baby, my 15" MacBook Pro



It certainly took time for me to start getting use to the new software
I was really frustrated at times in the beginning 
But a month into it, I'm now starting to appreciate the thing....although it's not enough to convert me into an Apple fanatic the way Evgueni is 


Where do you stand? Are you a PC user or a Mac user?
How is your weekend coming along? :) 

1 comment: