Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aveeno Eczema Care Cream does not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate



To keep a long story short, the Aveeno Eczema Care Cream (which I have previously reviewed here) does not contain the ingredient "sodium lauryl sulfate"

Here is a picture of the medicinal and non-medicinal ingredients for the Aveeno Eczema Care Cream





*******

The reason I started this post is because last week, I was emailed by someone named John who asked me for my opinion and advice after reading my review on this cream

I'll share the few emails with you below if you would like to read them (it's all regarding eczema) but basically his last email to me was stating that he does not feel that Aveeno Eczema Care Cream would work long term for eczema sufferers since it contains an ingredient called sodium lauryl sulfate

I have a bottle of Aveeno Eczema Care cream right in front of me by my desk side so I decided to look at the ingredients and I did not find his statement to be true

I asked him where he heard that the Aveeno Eczema Care Cream contained such an ingredient....because it is not listed as an ingredient on my bottle of cream. I even took the time to take a picture of the ingredients for him and email it to him (it's the exact same picture as the one posted above)....only not to get a response back :(

Anyways, I just wanted to share this with you in case any eczema sufferer out there are also misinformed
















No comments:

Post a Comment