Friday, August 28, 2009

FOTD

I can't stand picture uploading on Blog! Egh! I must be doing something wrong because:
(1) everytime I upload a picture it goes straight to the top of the post even if my curser is somewhere mid way done the page when I click "Add Image" button
(2) darn pictures leave so much gap in my blog that I end up deleting so much space
(3) okay, what the heck! These pictures are not easy to rearrange sometimes. I click and drag and sometimes it doesn't drag to where I want them to be!
(4) a couple of my pictures in this post are not the right side up! LOL. What the heck?! In the file on my computer they are right side up...sheesh....so whatever, bear with me!

So these are some of the things I used to get my FOTD.

MAC Studio Tech in NC30 (it's actually more like an NC35 which is okay since I bronze myself up to an NC35 anyways). I really like this foundation. I wish it had an SPF because if it did, I would use it everyday pretty much.


MAC Sweet as Cocoa Blush is beside the Studio Tech in the picture. It might look a bit scary or like a really deep bronzer but it's not - it's such a beautiful blush actually. I really like this colour blush on me.



The base I used on my eye lids was MAC's Quite Natural Paint Pot. I like all the matte paint pots (I'm not a fan of the shimmery ones like Rubenesque) but I find this one particularly a bit dark. I much prefer MAC Groundwork for a brown toned paint pot.

And beside the paint pot in the picture is my MAC Blitz & Glitz fluidline. I use this pretty much everyday. The website says there's gold pearl in it...it must be really subtle because I can't really tell but I like blitz & glitz more than blacktrack because it's not as intense for daytime but it's still a black colour (like, it's not slate or dark grey or anything like that).


After loading this picture up three times it finally came showed right side up! These are the three eye shadows I used: MAC tete-a-tint on the far left of the picture (for my crease), MAC satin taupe in the middle of the picture (for my lid area and under the eye), MAC sugar shot on the right side of the picture (for a highlight on the brow bone). I love MAC tete-a-tint (well, I love almost all the matte eye shadows that MAC does) for my crease to gradually help my darker lid eye shadow colour fade out. MAC satin taupe needs no explaination - it's a lovely colour on anyone. MAC sugar shot is nothing special - reminds me of a whole bunch of other brow high light colours I own.


And on my lips I used MAC Snob. It looks dark/odd in this picture...probably because of the yellowish lighting in my bathroom.




















I didn't take a picture of the mascara I used now that I think of it but I used MAC's Prep + Prime lash followed by L'oreal's Voluminous Waterproof mascara in black.

And here's a couple of pictures of me with all that on. Without a flash:




















Here's me with a flash. I think my contacts are bothering me since my eyes are a bit red here. Ew and my zit on my right cheek is much more noticeable here!

Thanks for reading! Oh and if you can let me know if you're feeling the same about picture uploading on blogger, let me know so I don't feel so computer illiterate! LOL.
Karen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment