Sunday, August 30, 2009

FOTD/OOTD Saturday night

I finally feel 100% me this morning when I woke up.

I drank far more than my fair share on Friday night - I hooked up with a girlfriend of mine that I hadn't seen in ages and she loves doing tequila shots at the club :) So um, everything was really fun until I got home and was sick 6-7 times over. Yesterday all day I was still feeling dizzy with little appetite but now I'm fine! I exerted self control last night with the alcohol when we went clubbing again....and this is what I wore last night:

FOTD: my make up is the same as last time I went clubbing. I love UD Last Call!








OOTD: This is the dress I got from Forever 21 which I did a post about earlier. The shoes are from Guess. The bracelet on my left hand is the bracelet I got from H & M earlier (which I also did a post about). I still can't get over that the bracelet was like $7.90 (and it's really like five bracelets in one!)

:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment