Monday, August 31, 2009

FOTD/OOTD

Had to make a run to the post office today (and stop at a couple of stores). The odd time I'll be in a rush (most likely that means the store is closing) and won't have to time to put makeup on.
Today I had time to get ready though and this was the look:

With flash:

Without flash:
This was what I used:
EYES
MAC Indian Wood Paint Pot (all over lid) - I LOVE this colour
MAC Beauty Marked eye shadow (outer 1/3 of lid and a bit under my lower lashes)
MAC Blitz & Glitz Fluidline (top & lower lash line) - this is my everyday cream liner
UD Zero eye shadow (on top of the fluidline)
MAC Prep + Prime lash (got my gf hooked on it this past weekend. Adds a darn cm to your eye lashes and I love this mascara base)
L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof in Black
FACE
Revlon Colourstay foundation in Natural Beige
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation Loose in Medium (such crap by the way. Don't buy this!)
MAC Golden Bronzer
MAC Breath of Plum Powder blush
Smashbox's shimmer wheel powder (I don't know the name of this one. It's nothing special anyways!)
LIPS:
MAC Creme D'nude (I'm not liking mine that much - I must have gotten a bad one because the colour pay off is poor since this lipstick is a bit hard - literally hard! LOL)
MAC C-thru tinted lipglass

And, this is the outfit I wore running to the post office. I just slipped on a pair of sandals of course. Actually, it's getting a bit chilly here even in the daytime to wear a t-shirt. A lot of people are wearing cardigans or jackets and I felt like I needed one as soon as I stepped out! Not much of a summer this year in Toronto with all the rain and now Fall seems to already be here since the temperature has dropped :( Anyways, I got this t-shirt for $3 at the Stitches at CNE last weekend! All you locals have got to go to CNE before it closes labour day weekend! I got so many shirts, tank tops for only $3-$8 :)

So, how's the weather where you are? It is getting chilly too?!

:) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment