Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bronzing Powder: MAC Golden & Cargo Matte Medium

I finished my first MAC Bronzing Powder - it was in the shade Golden.


It's slightly golden toned so don't be mistaken by the name. You can see some subtle golden shimmer in the pan but once its applied it goes on very matte actually. And I like how for my NC30 skin, it provides a very natural looking tan since you can use a light hand with it or even apply it more heavily to build up the coverage a bit. And even when I do use a heavier hand when applying this, it still looks quite natural on my skin tone. I most definitely would repurchase this bronzer colour.

But instead of repurchasing the MAC Golden bronzer, I still had a back up of an old time favourite: the Cargo Matte Bronzer in Medium.


I've been through several tins of Cargo powder bronzers since I used them throughout high school. But sadly I'm finding that this colour is a bit too dark for me now! I even tried using a light hand with it and it's darker than using like 2-3 layers of the MAC Golden bronzer. Idunno, I might have to apply this with a fan brush to really really use a light hand with this.

What bronzer are you using now? Are you liking the one you have now?

=) Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment